This morning I watched this blog, and I saw that she had painted a lot of pictures. Then I found a canvas and some paint, and I started painting. I love the way Line (from the blog..) paint, and I tried to paint the picture with some inspiration from her.
- The first thing I did, was painting the canvas all pink.
- Then I dried it with a hair dryer.
- When it was dry, I painted big red eyes and the top of the head.
- After that I took a black pen and drew the head and the body - and a little heart.
- Then I made a new pink colour - a little lighter than the first one, and colored the dress.
- When the dress was dry, I took some crayons and made some random lines.
- At last I wrote "hug me" beside the little girl.